Ethic and Practical Norms
ECONOMÍA is committed with the academic community to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published. Published manuscripts satisfy the higher quality standards. The Journal subscribes to its principles on how to deal with acts of misconduct thereby committing to investigate allegations of misconduct in order to ensure the integrity of research. Content published in this journal is peer reviewed. People that participate in the Journal, follow the ethical and behavioral norms mentioned below.
For the Editors:
- They are responsible for everything published in the Journal.
- They must maintain confidentiality about submitted manuscripts.
- They have to evaluate the manuscripts objectively.
- They must detect and correct the errors in the manuscripts.
- They need to remind at all times to the Referees that their job is impartial.
- Their goal is to publish manuscripts with higher quality standards.
For the Authors:
- They must send original documents with great academic relevance.
- The manuscripts must contain all the respective quotations. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- They must notify to the Editors of any mistake they find in the manuscripts.
- They must notify to the Editors any source of funding.
- They are responsible of the whole content of their manuscripts.
For the Referees:
- They must maintain confidentiality about their job.
- They have to evaluate the manuscript objectively, strictly by their content.
- They must notify to the Editors of any mistake found in the manuscripts.