Open Access Policy
ECONOMÍA publishes original and unprecedented articles in an open-access modality, available free consultation since the first issue of the Journal. ECONOMÍA does not charge for submission and processing of the articles. The authors allow the PUCP to publish the Journal from their ownership (in which is included its ‘’article’’), under the licence Creative Commons Atributtion 4.0 (CC BY 4.0), that allow others to distribute, mix, adjust and build from their work, even with commercial purposes, as long as the authorship of the original work is acknowledged. The author/co-authors keep the copyright of the article.
ECONOMÍA allows authors to archive, download and share the final published version, as well as the post-print version, including a heading with the bibliographic reference of the published article. As part of the institutional policy of support for open access publishing, the Journal ECONOMÍA facilitates the deposit of its articles in other Institutional Repositories and/or on the authors' website.
The documents that are authorized to deposit are:
- Manuscripts that have been peer reviewed, incorporated suggested corrections and accepted for publication. (post-print version)
- Articles published in the Journal, including the official heading and numbering (final version)
In both cases it is necessary that the author meets the following requirements:
- The editor of the Journal must be informed at the time the document is deposited
- A hyperlink to the Journal website must be included
- The publication source must always be recognized
Additionally, the deposit can be made in other academic platforms such as REPEC.